IGNORED

My new toy

robftw

I missed my old rx7 so much i bought another one, 32k miles.. i got it for 1500$ NO rust, southern car

Its a steal, it has a few small problems here and there, about 200$ in parts are needed.

Sunroof, Alternator belt, Front fog lights and a starter.

Btw, the hood isn't messed up, i just never closed it I'm pretty ecstatic over this i havent owned an rx7 for about 2 years

post-22536-14150816402282_thumb.jpg

They have a very smooth powercurve, and are extremely balanced drivers. Much better handling than the Z cars especially if you get one with a sport tuned suspension, or the GXL model with the adjustable suspension.

I would remove the DTSS in it though, the car becomes more predictable

also 9000rpm redline is fun

Back in 1988 my wife and I were car shopping for her. She wanted an Accord Coupe and I wanted her to like the RX-7. We test drove both. I really enjoyed driving the RX, but in the end my wife's natural "be practical" instincts took over and she chose the Accord (5sp). I've always regretted going to the Mazda dealership first.

Back in 1988 my wife and I were car shopping for her. She wanted an Accord Coupe and I wanted her to like the RX-7. We test drove both. I really enjoyed driving the RX, but in the end my wife's natural "be practical" instincts took over and she chose the Accord (5sp). I've always regretted going to the Mazda dealership first.

Go buy one now, i'm sure most of us are used to "that look" by now

Interior detailed

post-22536-141508164752_thumb.jpg

post-22536-14150816473655_thumb.jpg

post-22536-14150816474257_thumb.jpg

post-22536-14150816474847_thumb.jpg