Racetep - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Racetep

Featured Replies

Has anybody used Racetep (Top end Performance)??????

They seem to have a lot of nice items but i read some bad things.

Should i be looking to them for help on my rebuild project or am I wasting my time??

LPz

I got my strut tower braces from them and had no problems. It took a few weeks because they had to build them.

I've bought from them and been to the shop with mixed results. No problems with the things that I purchased, but they screwed up a friend's mail order purchase several times and gave another friend bad camshaft advice.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.