green or black, what's the difference? - Fuel Injection - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

green or black, what's the difference?

Featured Replies

I have a 5/77 280. What is the difference between the black or green base on the cold start valve? I know the 75-77 models use the same cold start valves and the 78-83 use a different one. which one is which? I am putting my z's f.i. system back on now (restoring) and for some reason I can't remember which on is correct. I have both green and black and don't remember which one was on my intake. I have everything else bagged and tagged except this! Your help is appreciated.

Bob

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.