IGNORED

'73 Fairlady Z on eBay

spitz17

I know some people were looking for one... so here is one I just found on eBay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Datsun-Z-Series-fairlady-1973-datsun-240-Z-fairlady-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem3cbaf6a49dQQitemZ260834763933QQptZUSQ5fCarsQ5fTrucks

Very high price at $25,000 Reserve Not Met. :finger: But not an unreasonable since in Japan they do trade hands for this much.

I am not affiliated with the seller at all.

Saw that one also.....sweet car! Looking at the seller looks like it's a Nissan dealer of some kind. Do wonder what the story is on it, i.e. a RHD Z in the US, especially since they were easily available with LHD.

Yeah... the seller should have been a bit more descriptive in the history or significance of the car. It looks like they took the time to provide pictures with awards, magazine covers, etc. It's silly to think that someone would not put very much needed information to justify their price.

This is a nice car and I saw it several years ago for sale. I still have the pictures as I down loaded them I liked it so much. He wanted $25K buy it now then so it looks like he is wanting more since it is starting at $25K and reserve has not been met. I like Fairlady Z's as I have had a 240Z and so I would love to have this BUT a bit steep for me. I have mine now that is almost as nice but I like the old body better. From the last time I read about this car it is all original as far as the engine and trany etc. If I were a Rich Man. 32000 Kilometers is only 20,000 miles. As you stated would like to know the Paul Harvey of this car. (The Rest of the Story)

If I find $30K in the next few days I may bid. If not hope it goes to a good home. I have a feeling it may not sell. Maybe Jay Leno will buy it.