IGNORED

Datsun 240Z countoured scuff plates

pimpernail22

I got these contoured scuff plates from an old friend as a gift. I thought they where pretty cool. But they don't really go with my 1980 Datsun. I was probably thinking of holding on to them for a bit, but mabey selling them later on. Except I don't know how much these go for in this condition. They are original door panel scuff plates, with original AMCO box, original screws, and with the original instructions as well. Only one of them has a scrape on the side, as you can see in the pics. But other than that they're in great shape. Can anybody help me out and tell me a number of how much these can go for, o tell me a little bit more info about them? Thx

post-24838-14150815770474_thumb.jpg

post-24838-14150815771124_thumb.jpg

post-24838-14150815771599_thumb.jpg

post-24838-14150815771827_thumb.jpg

I got these contoured scuff plates from an old friend as a gift. I thought they where pretty cool. But they don't really go with my 1980 Datsun. I was probably thinking of holding on to them for a bit, but mabey selling them later on. Except I don't know how much these go for in this condition. They are original door panel scuff plates, with original AMCO box, original screws, and with the original instructions as well. Only one of them has a scrape on the side, as you can see in the pics. But other than that they're in great shape. Can anybody help me out and tell me a number of how much these can go for, o tell me a little bit more info about them? Thx

I thought these are for 240Z 260Z and 280Z cars. However, these do not fit right on door panels.

And you have to drille evil holes on your beautiful door panels. Current value on Ebay is about $35 for so.

They did not sell too many of them, so many of them stayed on shelves.

:)

Just a info.