Mallory Points, possible stoopid Question. - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Mallory Points, possible stoopid Question.

Featured Replies

The mallory dual point system with the mallory coil would have stock adjustment on the points, right?

Merry Ho Ho,

Bri

Bri:

I had a Mallory Dual-Point Dizzy on a 2.0L OHC Ford Pinto, and it had the "normal" method of adjusting the points.

I haven't actually seen one on a Z-Car, but I'd certainly expect it to be the same. If you were talking about the Mallory "Uni-Lite" Distributor, there would not be any points at all in there.

Hope that helps.

Carl

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.