IGNORED

240z valence on 260z with airdam

Robin260z

hi guys,

I am havind a bit of an issue here.

I have a 1975 260z with turn signals on the bumper.

but i want an airdam with the 240z turn signals in it.

I understand that when i buy a 240z airdam it wont fit my 260z front.

Is this due too the difference in valences?do i need 240z valences with room for the turn signals then? Or cut a hole in my 260z ones make the 240z airdam fit my 260z valences?

So what do i have to do to instal a 240z airdam with 240z turn signals on my 260z.

thank you

So you have a european model of the 260 , in 74.5 the 260 was changed like the 280 with the heavy bumpers and lights changed to the grill and other things.

The early version valance should work with some mounting bracket changes the 240 is different than the early 260 the late version 260 and 280, in where they mount up. You should be able to make it work with a little time.

I am not sure but there should be an airdam that will mount up with the 240 turn signal lights built into the airdam itself without using the valance.

fwiw

thank you for your reply.

It is a 75 but not with the big bumpers on it.

It had the same bumpers as the 240z and the early 260z.

the original turn signals were mounted on or under that chrome bumper.

So if i order a 240z airdam from thezstore.com without ducts but with the gape for the 240z turn signal i have to do a small fitment change. Like making brackets.

iff thats all there wont be an problem.