IGNORED

240Z'S getting chopped up

c240z

the speedracer looked neat, but def not anything i'd do to mine. the other 240z they really didn't do anything to except a paint job and some carbon fiber overlays...

Well gents, I hate to contribute to this but I think I'm going to have to offer my apologies for 41613. I bought it for parts, and while I feel guilty about cutting it up, I think that's the direction I'll have to go.

I know you east coast guys get on us for destroying cars that are in good condition compared to what you tend to see. Its just that I need to get my '73 back in order and I don't have the time, money, or permission to take on another car.

My rationalization is that I will have parts that hopefully you guys will be able to use to get even more cars back on the road.

On the positive side, at the shop where I found the car was #3042. It will probably be getting a power plant upgrade but will soon be in motion.

Edited by tlorber