Stahl Headers Orders Only till June 1 - Exhaust - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Stahl Headers Orders Only till June 1

Featured Replies

Maybe they will get back into it when the economy turns around. I know I don't have $900 laying around for a new header.

Does not look like they will back into it since they are willing to sell the jigs.

  • 4 weeks later...

FYI...I placed an order yesterday for the last set of 1.5" primaries they had in stock, 2.25" collectors with Judy. I realize these are costly headers but I'm very stoked to be getting one of the last sets they will build for a 240Z.

  • 1 year later...
  • Author
FYI...I placed an order yesterday for the last set of 1.5" primaries they had in stock, 2.25" collectors with Judy. I realize these are costly headers but I'm very stoked to be getting one of the last sets they will build for a 240Z.
How did these work out? Anyone know if Stahl really stopped taking orders?
S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Yes, they did stop taking orders for the Nissan L6 header. I tried to buy the tooling but they wanted way too much for it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.