77 280 "hard" water line - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

77 280 "hard" water line

Featured Replies

I need the hard water (coolant) line that runs along the front of the valve cover. It is the line that supplies coolant to the block under the air regulator on top of the intake manifold. Mine has a pin hole and I can't locate where exactly. It is corroded and I'm not sure it is worth fixing. So I'm hoping to find someone with a parts car or such that can sell me one that is in great shape. Please let me know. Thanks.

Bob

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.