IGNORED

Another 240K on eBay ( Coupe )

Noddle

Unfortunately with much regret due to a recent job loss, upcoming lack of income and ongoing bills, I have to put my 1973 Datsun 240K up for sale. I am a very meticulous person and this is a good honest original car. The original QLD owner, who is now 91, bought the car brand new in 1973 from Nissan and has done a fantastic job keeping it in on the road but like anything that’s old and tired, it needs restoration (paint work and mechanical). To my knowledge the car has never had an accident and no rust that I can see. It’s not museum quality but it is a great example of a well maintained 240k with a genuine history and I believe that it is the perfect starting point for a concourse restoration. I have only owned the car since May 2012 so essentially it still is a one owner car and while I’m not looking to make a profit on it, I am looking to get my money back and ideally I’d like the car to go to an enthusiast who will bring it back to its former glory.

What else comes with the car?

- New Old Stock Nissan KPGC110 Skyline gear knob (bought from Japan);

- Complete 5 speed manual conversion (pretty much everything you need to convert the car from automatic to manual)

- Very good condition chrome trim moulds front and back (bought from Japan)

- Original point of sale brochure, original owner’s manual and genuine Nissan workshop book

- I have a heap of other parts that will be thrown in with the sale of the car.

PLEASE DON’T MAKE ANY SILLY OFFERS, I will only respond to genuine enquiries and if you’re looking at this car then you know what they’re worth and how hard they are to come by.

I honestly feel gutted... thanks guys. Hopefully it goes to a good home and also to someone who'll appreciate it's originality!

:( Really genuinely sorry to hear about your job, and the car (regardless of what you had planned...you talked me around), I'm jobless one month now, otherwise I would have gladly thrown the money at you. Let hope one or both of us is back in a job soon mate. Good luck with your search.

Duane