IGNORED

What is this for?

robftw

My 76 280 is a wiring nightmare, i have no idea where anything goes. Dash was completely unplugged from a 280zx Swap..........................................

So was the entire underdash, rear lights, and engine harness.

This was sitting in the back, i have no idea what it is or does

also, if anyone could send me a link to a pdf or torrent of how the wiriing harness connects i would be extremely grateful, i'm not very good at reading wiring diagrams so a "follow the switch" approach would be best.

Photo_CFA39DC2-9030-AA69-F4A5-67D5D6A9717E.jpg

Stuff is spliced everywhere?! Oi!

I once bought a car like that. In hindsight I might have been better off with a new wiring harness. Fortunately it wasn't a car I really cared about, and I sold it after it served its purpose.

Stuff is spliced everywhere?! Oi!

I once bought a car like that. In hindsight I might have been better off with a new wiring harness. Fortunately it wasn't a car I really cared about, and I sold it after it served its purpose.

Yeah.. the guy put a 280zx turbo motor in the car and really messed with the wiring, i'm gonna have an electrician read the diagram for me because i cant figure out where 2 of these wires go