IGNORED

SYD - 240K part clearout continues

khughes

Hi Guys,

The cleanout continues..

L24 engine, auto gearbox. Came out of my latest 240K, been well looked after and ran really well.. only issue i know of is a small leak out of one of the welsh plugs. FREE! please pick it up!

R200 long nose Differential came out of a 260Z, my records say it has a 3.7 open centre. currently has a set of chopped Z31 half shafts in it to fill the holes at a Z31 rear cover, but i may have the original output shafts around somewhere, but no guarantee's. $250 pickup only

2x Fibreglass reproduction 240K GTR rear bob tail spoilers $200each + postage

Fibreglass reproduction 240K GTR style front chin spoiler $200 + postage - Torker Man has 1st dibs

Set of 240K coupe front quarter panels - stripped to bare metal then painted in POR15. Has holes cut out for fender mirrors and guards cut out for flares. they need to be straightened a little and repaired. $50 for the pair - pickup only

Z32 300ZX NA front brake calipers - aluminimum ones, powdercoated in fire engine red.. got a set of new seals for them somewhere too..cost me a fortune to have coated etc.$100 + postage

EOI on a set of triple webers (not sure if DCOE40 or 45 yet) with linkages and manifold, need to work out what they are and what they are worth first though.. they were running on an L28 (and tuned by SWR), so could be a little large for most of you.

will have a bunch of other parts coming up as i sort through the rest of my stuff (including a rather large pile of chrome work).

Also if anyone has a 240Z/260Z, got a fibreglass reproduction G-nose and hinges, as well as a tail spoiler for the 2+2

items are in Sydney north west and pickup items ASAP please.

Edited by khughes

Hi Guys,

The cleanout continues..

L24 engine, auto gearbox. Came out of my latest 240K, been well looked after and ran really well.. only issue i know of is a small leak out of one of the welsh plugs. FREE! please pick it up!

R200 long nose Differential came out of a 260Z, my records say it has a 3.7 open centre. currently has a set of chopped Z31 half shafts in it to fill the holes at a Z31 rear cover, but i may have the original output shafts around somewhere, but no guarantee's. $250 pickup only

2x Fibreglass reproduction 240K GTR rear bob tail spoilers $200each + postage

Fibreglass reproduction 240K GTR style front chin spoiler $200 + postage - Torker Man has 1st dibs

Set of 240K coupe front quarter panels - stripped to bare metal then painted in POR15. Has holes cut out for fender mirrors and guards cut out for flares. they need to be straightened a little and repaired. $50 for the pair - pickup only

Z32 300ZX NA front brake calipers - aluminimum ones, powdercoated in fire engine red.. got a set of new seals for them somewhere too..cost me a fortune to have coated etc.$100 + postage

EOI on a set of triple webers (not sure if DCOE40 or 45 yet) with linkages and manifold, need to work out what they are and what they are worth first though.. they were running on an L28 (and tuned by SWR), so could be a little large for most of you.

will have a bunch of other parts coming up as i sort through the rest of my stuff (including a rather large pile of chrome work).

Also if anyone has a 240Z/260Z, got a fibreglass reproduction G-nose and hinges, as well as a tail spoiler for the 2+2

items are in Sydney north west and pickup items ASAP please.

Dibs front and rear spoiler 1 of each mate!!

Many thanks.

pm me for paym,ent details, thanks!

Edited by Torker Man

• 3 weeks later...

Yes unfortunately.. i have had to move all my rubbish and there is way way too much collected over the years.. the new space i have is already jammed :)

Front Chin Spoiler is sold, also decided to hang onto the webers.. hopefully i can get them running on the L24 in the 240Z

R200 Long nose.. price dropped to $200

Edited by khughes