IGNORED

Mike's Z Shop

sbaker78

I wanted to give a shout out for Mike's Z Shop in Whittier, CA. I've read great things about them on this forum and others. My 78 280Z had developed a small fuel drip that I didn't want to deal with, so I made the 30+ mile drive on Saturday. They replaced some old fuel hose for basically 1 hour of labor, and gave the rest of the car a good once-over.

I spoke to the owner for a bit, they really do treat each car as if it was their own, and make a real effort to go the extra mile for you. Met a guy with a 1990 300ZX twin turbo, he had a bad engine replacement from another mechanic, and the guy's at Mike's fixed everything. They really seem to know Z's.

A giant plus is that they're open on Saturdays, too. Makes it so much easier for me.

Anyways, a thumbs up for Mike's!

Thanks,

Sean.

Seems to be a good place. My only dealing with them was trying to locate a spring perch one Saturday morning. After calling them, I drove on down and the person helping me reached into a big bin full of parts and tossed one over to me - no charge! :)

Anyway, I would take my 78 back there if I ran into something I couldn't handle myself.