Rear fender - 240K Skyline - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Rear fender

Featured Replies

Hi everybody, are that two bends at the rear fender looks normal or need to be repaired? if its not cleare please open it with paint prog.

post-20259-14150814254728_thumb.jpg

top one looks okish but bottom one is pretty bad.

shoulkd look like this, mine is the same.

212_1228.jpg

  • Author

Thanks guys actually I need you to judge if it's ok or not since I'm not familiar with 240k body shape.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

I have :love: this body style from first sight. IMO it is these 2 body lines that make the back end of the car.

Bonzi Lon

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.