L28D crankshaft. - Engine & Drivetrain - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

L28D crankshaft.

Featured Replies

Hey there. I was just wondering if anyone has actually seen a L-28 diesel crankshaft. I have phoned all over the island and most of the wreckers haven't even heard of a diesel Maxima let alone the crankshaft for one. I knew it would be a hard thing to find but, whoaa! Am I thwarted?:disappoin

parts for sale section.

jeffp sells them all the time for 250 dollars us

hes great to deal with and a very reputable person.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.