IGNORED

Cruise to Super Car Sunday!

black240

Hi guys I wanted to extend an invitation out to yall. I'm planning on heading out to Super Car Sunday this weekend from the 91789 area, though I'm going to be meeting some friends out at Irwindale Speed Way. The goal is to leave at 7am. I hope you guys will join us!

Here are some vids of prior meets:

Sounds great. I live about 15 minutes away and go often. The last Sunday of the month is the biggest meet and it ends early (around 10am)...

Also, this Sunday is "Ferrari day" and the one year anniversary of Super Car Sunday, so it might be crowded and difficult to get parking together.

If we can get a group together, I'd be happy to join in. I know there are some other locals around here that would probably join in as well. If your going to stop at Irwindale on the way, I'd suggest leaving earlier than 7.

Those Ferrari's are like little bugs at Super Car Sunday, ya just can't get rid of them :ermm:

post-18081-14150814186303_thumb.gif

Looks like the Alfa Romeo club is going to be meeting there this Sunday also (need to read the thread)...

http://www.alfabb.com/bb/forums/car-events/176777-super-car-sunday-woodland-hills-schedule.html

Should be a party!

I'll be there, hopefully the old bucket of bolts has another trip up the 101 in her. :)

post-18081-14150814186752_thumb.jpg