IGNORED

I Love Junkyards

ProblemZ

Today I pulled the 3.9 geared diff from a 84zx with 166,xxx miles and earlier I pulled the 1981-83 close ratio transmission from the same car I got the diff. from also pulled new throttle linkage, hood access vent hinge things hat go buy the hood(gonna blast em and send em to MSA to get the cool vented ones they sell) and about 1000 other miscellaneous parts from a 76 280z thats only got about a week to go at the Junkyard, HELL YAH got my close ratio an optimal geared diff just gotta get a rebuild switch out a few parts and get that sucka installed. Also thinking about looking up the hybridz forum about how to turn the diffy into a LSD the guys at my transmission shop here in MD said that they just did that for another guy in the area on his 82zx.

I have a 1976 4spd with the 5.45 or whatever gearing. Can't wait to get that 5spd in the car

• 2 months later...

• 2 months later...