Carpet Kit and Speaker Panel - Page 2 - Interior - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Carpet Kit and Speaker Panel

Featured Replies

  • Author

You have come a long way on your Z Tavel'n Man. The speaker box looks to fit perfectly.

Thanks for the kind words ;)

Don't forget these so all your music is not coming from the back - easy install - I was concerned about the pods being in the way of my left foot but so far no issues - I did have to do a little cutting to get the top area to fit a little better but only took a few minutes with a plastic cutter l and a file and I was good to go...................balanced music and great exhaust - pleasure to my ears!!

http://www.classiczcars.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32386&page=3&highlight=front+speaker

Limited Slip Diff..... I hadn't thought of it the other way... been working too much, I think! LOL!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.