BOSCH H4 Headlights: - Page 2 - GARAGE BUSINESS - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

BOSCH H4 Headlights:

Featured Replies

  • Author

Eric & Steve:

Your lights were delivered to FedEx for shipment today.

I hope you like your improved night time visibility.

Thank you. Excellent communication and service. Looking forward to it.

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Thanks to all that have taken advantage of this offer.

FYI: I am down to only two pairs left in inventory.

I got the lights very quickly. I finally had a chance to try them out. They fit great and are a very noticeable improvement. Super price as well. If anyone is thinking about this upgrade, jump on it and save yourself some money. Thanks again!

  • 2 months later...
  • Author
Thanks to all that have taken advantage of this offer.

FYI: I am down to only two pairs left in inventory.

I'm putting in an order with the supplier today.

If anyone else wants these let me know.

I'll try to stock them as long as they have inventory to supply,

and thanks to the slow economy they still have them.

  • 1 month later...
S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author

Due to an order cancellation I have 10 pair of the Bosch H4 housings in inventory for sale at $65.oo a pair,

with 60/55 H4 bulbs, shipped USPS.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.