IGNORED

Fuse Box

Norcal510

Hello all,

Could someone tell me which fuses pertain to what circuit in the fuse box under the hood? The brake lights on my c110 are not lighting up when the brake pedal is pressed.

All other lights work, turn signals, emergency blinkers, parking lights, backup lights. Ive checked the ground & its clean.

Thanks

Edited by Norcal510

What's a c110?

Maybe the switch at the brake pedal is stuck. Check that power is on both wires when you press the pedal, one wire when it's up.

Kgc110 or Kenmeri Skyline

Good idea, I will check that tonight. So generally one end has constant power & when the pedal is pressed the second wire makes contact & completes the circuit?

Thanks!

Yes, that's how they generally work. One of them is always hot, so that your brakes always work, key on or off.

If you don't have power at either wire then you probably have a blown fuse. If you have power at one but not the other when you press the pedal then the switch is messed up. If the switch works correctly but the lights don't go on, then you probably have bad bulbs or sockets. I have had one socket build up some corrosion, which caused heat,which then melted the socket enough for the spring at the connection to push itself away from the bulb.

The switch is in the middle so it's a good place to start to narrow things down. When the Down Under guys wake up they'll probably tell you where the fuse box is on a Skyline.

just happen to have one in the Ute!

Left side Going Down

Clearance, Parking, Tail, Fog (15A)

Cigar, Dome, Clock (10A)

Back, Vol-Reg (10A)

Wiper Washer (10A)

Right Side Going Down

Stop, Horn, Hazard (20A)

Ign-Coil, Fuel Pump (10A)

Flasher, Meter, Defog (10A)

Heater, Cooler, Radio (20A)

This is from a Coupe, I cant remember what year so it may or may not suit your car!

Ill check on my other coupes tonight and the sedan i have to confirm what may be wright for you!

• 3 weeks later...
just happen to have one in the Ute!

Left side Going Down

Clearance, Parking, Tail, Fog (15A)

Cigar, Dome, Clock (10A)

Back, Vol-Reg (10A)

Wiper Washer (10A)

Right Side Going Down

Stop, Horn, Hazard (20A)

Ign-Coil, Fuel Pump (10A)

Flasher, Meter, Defog (10A)

Heater, Cooler, Radio (20A)

This is from a Coupe, I cant remember what year so it may or may not suit your car!

Ill check on my other coupes tonight and the sedan i have to confirm what may be wright for you!

Mastadd240K - Thank you very much. My car is a 75 coupe so this should help.

Thanks for your time.