Hood ideas - Body & Paint - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Hood ideas

Featured Replies

Can everyone post up pics of their hood scoops,vents and any other hood ideas

Jefferson,

This is my 76 with a 77 hood.

Any particular reason you're asking?

Dave Ruiz

:beer:

post-8478-14150813787659_thumb.jpg

  • Author

I just basically want to see what people have done to get some ideas I'm a take a couple ideas and make something. Also this is my first z so I wanted to see what looks right and ugly.

look at hybridz.org lots of options there, from hack jobs to pretty decent looking stuff, if you are into that sort of thing.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.