IGNORED

Nissan 240Z Restoration Program Article

Mike B

Here is another online article I came across that was originally published in the Aug/Sept 1997 issue of Sports Car International magazine http://www.theautochannel.com/publications/magazines/sci/aug-sept-97/waywewere.frame. It discusses the 1996 Nissan USA 240Z restoration program. As with most Z related articles, there are some inaccuracies about who gets credit for the design, and the early history, such as removing Fairlady badging on the docks, etc, but I still found the part about the restoration program interesting, so hopefully some others will too.

-Mike

Very good article Mike.

I think I have a newspaper article of when this veture was initially undetaken complete with a dismantled photo. I will see if I can get the local camera shop to copy and convert it into a digital image. Also search the archives in the Florida Today newspaper from around that year. If I find it I will post it.