IGNORED

front strut assembly

aldren260

It's a generic photo used for all car shocks. The add is for the Tokico Blue shock only. They are NOT car people, they will sell anything and everything and never know anything about what they sell. I've called a few places like this to see what they have to say. They can't even answer a simple question about the product. I prefer to pay a bit more at a place where the employees can answer my questions and offer product suggestions.

"I've never used this part before..." "I'm trying to do this..."

"Then you need to also get this for it to work properly...." "That won't work because of...., but this will work on your car....."

Sure, I pay more, but I get more.

All that picture proves is that they didn't use a picture of the S30 strut. Maybe Tokico didn't give them one.

I have suppliers in my businesses that give me one picture for an item that might come in different sizes/colors/options. That doesn't mean that I don't know about the product, it means I'm not a photographer and I don't think people aren't getting the idea when they look at the picture that I have on my website.