wheel measurement? - Wheels & Brakes - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

wheel measurement?

Featured Replies

I have these bwa wheels and going to post in classifieds.. my question is how do i measure width of wheel? i measured from outside to outside and came up with 7in. is this correct way?

post-18199-14150813171938_thumb.jpg

post-18199-14150813197131_thumb.jpg

If i am not mistaken most wheels will have the size stamped on the inside. All that i have owned are that way.

I looked at the picture u posted and the size is on the os of top right support

6JJx14 :classic:

Edited by kjphilippona

thanks..so they are 6 inch?

Yes, they are 6" width. You measure the width from inner bead to inner bead with the tires off the rim https://www.rsracing.com/tech-wheel.html. Those also look like they are stamped 13" (diameter), not 14".

-Mike

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Mike, they are 14". It may not be clear at the rim but look at the tire.

Mike, they are 14". It may not be clear at the rim but look at the tire.

Yep, you are right, they are 14". I didn't think to look at the tire. Now that I look at the rim on my desktop computer I can make out the 14 now. Sorry about that.

-Mike

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.