Help!! - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Help!!

Featured Replies

:cry: Woe is me!!!!

Does anybody out there know of an HONEST AND DEPENDABLE mechanic in or near the Dallas Texas area that knows anything about 240s? This is assuming that there are even any honest mechanics ANYWHERE on the face of the earth!! #*@!#*^&!!!! Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks, Bonnie

Hey Bonnie,

Try contacting the Z Club of Texas http://www.zcluboftexas.org . They should be able to recommend someone. I haven't gotten to that stage yet - my Z is still disassembled in the garage!

Good Luck

Michael

  • Author

Thanks for the info guys! The car is parked till after Christmas and then I am going to take it in to Z-World at Irving to be checked out and worked on. In the meantime, I am learning alot just checking out web sites on tech tips, restoration, etc... I really appreciate the help!!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.