280Z Glove box knob cover - Interior - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

280Z Glove box knob cover

Featured Replies

Does anybody know where I can get the plastic piece that press fits over the glove box knob. Mine cracked beyond repair and I don't really want or need a new latch. I thought about plastic coat or paint. I know it's a minor thing but I'm trying to recondition my interior as new original as possible.

Thanks!

Why not a different knob?

Remove the two screws on the back side and I believe it should come off. Let me go down to garage and see if it does.

Be right back....

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.