radio - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

radio

Featured Replies

Hi TheRadio dial string broke on my 72z. Are they repairable?

I've restrung mechanisms like that (in several antique radios) with some fishing line that came to me by way of my grandfather. It's a finely braided line, probably nylon, that I imagine was used for fly fishing.

I think Radio Shack used to sell dial string. I have restrung a few old radios as well.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

'' Dial string for a radio '' LOL

:) Seriously , do you think anyone under 20 knows what the heck this is ? :)

'' Dial string for a radio '' LOL

:) Seriously , do you think anyone under 20 knows what the heck this is ? :)

Actually the question is does anyone under 40 know what this is?

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.