New hood color? - Body & Paint - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

New hood color?

Featured Replies

just bought a new hood to switch with mine. I want to have my stock color and a black hood. The car just recently got painted viper red but I want the flat black hood. The problem is that I want to powder coat it and don't know what flat or % to go for. Does anyone have a similar hood and what do u recommend.

  • Author

Wow. Youre right it's not flat at all. It was a 432R.I don't want no ricer look or nothing like that, just a clean similar look to the 432R. I have a 10% gloss black mesh grill an Also the rear lights.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

I would not powder coat it, Eastwood sells a satin or a flat black and so does Duplicolor.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.