IGNORED

Need instructions for Motorsport Auto Vinyl Kit

PATZ

Hi guys!

We just received our 240z Vinyl kit from Motorsport Auto (which we had someone bring in to the phil.). Problem is that the instructions were not included.

So may i ask if anyone can kindly scan the instructions for me. That would be much appreciated. Thanks!

patrick

Edited by PATZ

Kumusta ka Patrick? Mabutay? I don't think they come with instructions. It is pretty easy but kind of tedious and slow.

You need to get some contact cement. Lots of it.

Remove the existing interior and clean everything up as best you can. The transmission tunnel can be challenging because of the insulation and the contact not wanting to stick.

Try to go cover a bit of the adjoining sections, as these may be exposed after all the trim is in and on.

There are cardboard pieces that go over the shock towers. I put these on with some double face tape.

Then really it is just about using the contact cement. You paint it on both surfaces and wait until it tacks up, then carefully put it in place and apply some down force to the surface to get the two surfaces to adhere to each other.

I recently got a can of water based contact by accident. It is white instead of amberish. I was not pleased with it. You probably will not find the water based stuff as the PI isn't as regulated.

If you need anything else, let me know. I can bring it in in a bulikbayan. We come over about every other year.

My wife is from Lipa in Batangas. I taught at the University of Santa Tomas for a time...