WTB 1973 Bumper Rubber Parts - Page 2 - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

WTB 1973 Bumper Rubber Parts

Featured Replies

I have been looking at the idea of using rubber molding replacement for household door thresholds as a possible make your own replacement rubber. Home Depot has one replacement that is enclosed and flat on one side so you could put a bolt with a flat washer in it to hold it on the bumper. I could cover the vinyl threshold with one strip (no seams) of aluminum duct tape and spray paint the aluminum black. It wouldn't look as good as original but it would be really cheap compared to prices I have seen for the real thing. Just an idea.

Mike

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.