Long time no see. - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Long time no see.

Featured Replies

Hey everyone, long time no see...err read. Hope everyone is doin well and surviving these earth shakers.

I have not been able to access the website due to no home computer and "web page banned contains adult content" message at work. No doubt that this is due to boobs thread.... Is their a way to hide that so people can get online from library or school computers? Just a thought....

My Z is in storage awaiting the bank to come through on home loan. Patiently waiting on the day to come.....:cool:

Short of deleting the Boobs thread, apparently not. Mike moved it a couple of years ago into the "Members Only" section in an attempt to get past content filters, but that didn't help.

Edited by Arne

Yes, this explains it. Now I know why I can't get Classic Z at my job site....believe me I've tried to break through many times. Oh well...guess I'll just have to work while I'm at work...

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.