IGNORED

C110 copy GTR grill,front lip and rear wing i just picked up

blk180

we could do a group buy and order directly from Restored.jp instead of going through Ben at Otomoto.

In saying that I went through this process when I ordered the carbon bumpers, trim and spoiler and otomoto ended up being cheaper than getting it directly from Restored when you factored in customs and shipping.

I'm going to be ordering a set of carbon skin on fg guards and carbon flares in the very near future from Restored/Otomoto and I would be more than happy to look into a group freight cost for us if we have enough orders.

In saying that we could all bundle our orders together to get a good price and go through Otomoto also.

• 4 months later...

Hi Gents,

Looking to make a custom front lip spoiler.

Could one of you guys that have one fitted, take a measurement for me????

I need the measurement of the mounting face, that is, the flat (ish) length between the end curves, then the total mounting face length including the curvs.

Many thanks.

(p.s looking at modifying a XA Falcon GT lower lip spoiler to fit)

thanks in advance.

sure do.. i managed to find 2 spare tail spoilers, and a spare front chin spoiler on the weekend. if your keen, pm me your address and i will get you a postage cost

i just put a new post in the general section with some other bits for sale

Edited by khughes