260Z NP and warning valves - Wheels & Brakes - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

260Z NP and warning valves

Featured Replies

So, I'm getting back around to finishing the brake project that I started oh so long ago. I'm going to clean out all the lines and everything, and I'm wondering how I need to clean the proportioning valve and the fault warning light switch. Should these just be blown through with compressed air and isopropyl alcohol or do they need to be disassembled? If so, are there replacement (rebuild) parts available?

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.