cowl drain grommet - Interior - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

cowl drain grommet

Featured Replies

Does have a source they recommend for the rubber grommets? Specifically, I am looking for the large grommet that the cowl drain hose slides through--

Thanks

And you may also want to extend that drain hose OUT from the car.

Look in my gallery.

E

  • Author

Good point. I will look into this--and print out some photos. Thanks!

When I lived in Denver I'd go to Rocket Seals, if they didn't have it they normally could tell me who without giving me bad advice, and one time they stated I don't know ware you can get that, not bad out of 100 visits or so. SO what I'd do is look for a good seal dealer, for the firewall Bonsai Motor works got me all those grommets.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.