IGNORED

EOI GT-R flare copy's

ovenfood

hey everyone so as some of you may know im having a crack at taking molds of and reproducing 240k parts. I am really close to having a 1/2 decent reproduced badge and i am starting on doing flares now are the standard size how people want them or do people want to see wider flares? smother/shaper lines? carbon fiber?

im just looking at ideas and theres no guarantee ill be doing any variations but i just thought id ask.

also what are most people willing to pay for a set and how many people want a set?

well i dont think i am able to do glass but i know some one do you want gtr lights?

It doesn't have to be fiberglass, but the price has to be good.

gtr lights would be nice, but I'm not paying the large asking prices I have seen,

I was looking at dying (lens paint) the reverse lens, and find a clear lens (make something fit) for the center reverse light.

Edited by Noddle

fiberglass? are you asking for the shroud or the lens? im confused

i know a guy who reproduces lights, and i dont have the shrouds i was thinking of making my own but i haven't got to that yet.

Sorry, Fiberglass flares.

also gtr lens, have you got his contact details ?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

so i have been doing 11 hour days 6 days a week and couldn't get round to doing the flares myself took them to a mate of mine (at the time) to get his dad to do it and it seams that this "mate" has gone all weird on me and wont talk to me or anything even though i worked on his car for free and gave him parts and showed him how to do it right...... I F$%^EN HATE PEOPLE RIGHT NOW not to mention stuff i lent him wasn't exactly returned as i had lent it and also dumped in a mate of mines back yard with no warning....

/rant