Where can i buy Assistant strap Cover? - Interior - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Where can i buy Assistant strap Cover?

Featured Replies

Hi guys!

I`m looking for an Assistant strap cover (thats what the fsm calls the 2 plastic pieces that cover the mounting screws of the inside door handle or door pull, or whatever else its called).

No luck with zstore or z car source, black dragon or other stores online. Anyone know where i can get these little plastic covers?

Thanks!

patrick

Edited by PATZ

I was missing one and just wound up buying a new strap (comes with covers). About $25 if I recall, brand new OEM strap and no more time spent trying to locate the trim pieces.

  • Author

MIC240Z-

Sorry for the late reply, maybe i`l just do that. Thanks!

I looked around quite a bit - I don't think the covers are available separately.

  • Author

Arne-

Yes thanks! I will just order an assistant strap.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.