fusible Link 280z - Page 2 - Interior - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

fusible Link 280z

Featured Replies

Hi Carlos and Randy,

I had the same crumbly fusible link assembly problem on my '78. I couldn't find used blocks anywhere, although I didn't make a completely heroic effort of it. I ultimately switched to maxifuses after briefly considering automotive circuit breakers (which are pretty cool). It's all described here:

http://www.classiczcars.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35588

... with photos.

I also did an alternator wire upgrade and headlight relay conversion while I was into the harness. Diagrams are in the above thread.

Edited by FastWoman

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.