1971 Rear Bumper and Tailight needed - Page 2 - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

1971 Rear Bumper and Tailight needed

Featured Replies

That is one of the many reasons to keep your cars fully insured, documented and appraised whenever possible. And take lots and lots of pictures..

Paying insurance sucks, but you need to keep in mind what you may get if you need to use it.

Just as an FYI. In restoring my 72, I had the holes for the rubber guards and overriders welded up and then the bumpers re-chromed. Several years later, was hit in the back and my insurance co. ok'ed a new bumper. I then told them what had been done to the original one and they then paid to have the brand new bumper sent out to have the holes welded and it re-chromed like the one I had.

Moonpup, you' da man! I appreciate your sharing that, to show us what can

be done if we should ever get into a similar fix. I would guess, however, that

you have a real good carrier and agreed value coverage?

All Z Best,.....................................Kathy & Rick

Moonpup, you' da man! I appreciate your sharing that, to show us what can

be done if we should ever get into a similar fix. I would guess, however, that

you have a real good carrier and agreed value coverage?

All Z Best,.....................................Kathy & Rick

Actually it was not an "Agreed Value" policy, just a good carrier.... USAA :)

Actually it was not an "Agreed Value" policy, just a good carrier.... USAA :)

Roger that! Been w/them near 47 yrs myself, ever since a cadet, I think.

~Rick~

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.