Shipping - 240K Skyline - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Shipping

Featured Replies

Hi,

I'm watching some rear springs on flea bay, but the user only wants local pick up, any one wants to do me a favour, and pick it up for me, and mail it to me,

item is in "THOMASTOWN, VIC, Australia",

I'll pay for the shipping, plus $20 for your trouble.

also he wants COD, if you have paypal, or give me your bank details, I can move the money. sorry, only for users who have been here for awhile, no new ones.. been stung before.

Nigel

Well ill be sure to not bid on them...... almost did tho

i dont think i can help you out atm tho, sorry buddy

When do you want them picked up? I'm goin to Melbourne for the week on 5th July

  • Author
When do you want them picked up? I'm goin to Melbourne for the week on 5th July

That would probably be to late,

but thanks anyway

Nigel

hi...just got back....let me know if I can , maybe SHM17Y can pick them up from me.....

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author

to late, auctioned finished, maybe he will re-list them

Nigel

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.