R35 GT-R at Silverstone - 240K Skyline - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

R35 GT-R at Silverstone

Featured Replies

I recently went on a Europe trip and managed to go racing at Silverstone, Spa and the Nurburgring.

Here is a short video of the GT-R at Silverstone

I posted a lot of pictures on another thread for those who are interested.

http://www.classiczcars.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38869

The convertible sits neglected in the garage with this trip draining all of the funds allocated to rego & engineering, it was worth it though. Doing an 8:59 round the ring is one of the most exciting things I've done in my life so far:cool:

  • Author

There were 4 gtr's at the trackday and with a little persuasion I ended up going in 3 of them :) I asked every owner for a ride, just couldn't help myself.

The most we could hit down the straight in the 6 series was 111mph when the gtr's could hit 150mph.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.