Attack of the cigarette lighter - Page 2 - Introductions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Attack of the cigarette lighter

Featured Replies

When I bought my 75 280z it didn't have a lighter and since I'm a non smoker I never bothered replacing it.

ALex.G,

87 Mazda RX-7

87 Toyota AE86

75 280Z Custom Convertable

  • 2 months later...

When I got my zed the ignition cylinder was where the lighter should be.

It looked cool because it fit perfectly inside the chrome ring/surround.

so I haven't had the lighter broblem.

  • 6 months later...

ha ha. thats a funny story. good thing no damage was done. Im not planing on smoking in my car. actually i lie. I;m not planning on smoking at all. Im not letting my dad smoke in there either. Its funny. Everytime he takes my car to do something. He promises me he wont smoke. Then he thinks hes fooling me cause he puts the ashes out the window instead of the asktray. Its funny,the ashs never go out the window. THey always end up all over my back seat!!!!!!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.