Looking for white 260Z interior pieces - Interior - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Looking for white 260Z interior pieces

Featured Replies

I just picked up a very clean 1/74 260Z and it has a white or off white interior. I am looking specifically for nice door panels but would consider almost any interior trim pieces.

Please email me what you have and what you would like to get from them.

joker72z@yahoo.com

Chris

thanks

It would probably be better if you "looked" for them in the "Wanted" section of the classifieds. :ermm:

Edited by moonpup
to make it more obvious

Plus the Australian car is a 2+2 (RHD too if that would matter) and the pieces are 'not the best' according to the poster.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author

I actually scoured the classifieds firs to see if there was anything available. I also considered the Australian interior but I agree that it's price prohibitive to ship from AUS to Canada.

I would appreciate if anyone does have anything to shoot me an email...

I actually scoured the classifieds firs to see if there was anything available. I also considered the Australian interior but I agree that it's price prohibitive to ship from AUS to Canada.

I would appreciate if anyone does have anything to shoot me an email...

My intent was to suggest to you that this "thread/want ad" should've been properly posted in the classifieds section of this site and not in one of the "discussion" sections. It is afterall, just a want ad. :disappoin

  • Author

If it offends the discussion group, then feel free to have the mods delete the thread.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.