Remote starter hookup - Page 3 - Electrical - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Remote starter hookup

Featured Replies

No worries, Mike. There's been only one dead horse beater in this thread. (I'll regret that, won't I?)

Why should you? The dead horse beater doesn't regret his posts!

And I need to resist the temptation of clicking the "view post" link on post #4 which caused my callous reply in post #5. In this case I clicked it thinking there was a possibility that I was being corrected or had missed something in my post #2 response. I'm always eager to apologize for or admit mistakes in posts where I either provide bad information or misunderstood the question. It's easy to skim a post and think you understand the question when in fact you don't.

And I need to resist the temptation of clicking the "view post" link on post #4......
That statement indicates that you've already done what I need to do.....:)
S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.