Anyone know where I can purchase Hooker Headers for Z? - Engine & Drivetrain - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Anyone know where I can purchase Hooker Headers for Z?

Featured Replies

My next thing to do on my list it the exhaust. I dont like the 6-2 MSA style header. I did see on ebay a hooker header part number 8116-8115. However, I cannot find a retailer for hooker headers that offer the datsun headers. These header are duals but they have flanges on them. Anyone know who sells them?

T

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.