IGNORED

C110 Rear brakes - Help

Hello all,

Ive registered a long time ago but never posted. Im currently in the progress of purchasing a Kenmeri. Noticed there are a lot of really good people with tons of information. Im hoping someone could help.

Here's an odd request Im hoping any kpgc110 experts could assist. Im looking to buy a set of rear brakes for a c110 but have a few questions before doing so.

1. do these appear to be correct for a c110?

2. Roughly does anyone have an idea of the weight of the calipers and or rear arms?

3. Are there any company's that make rebuild kits for these calipers?

If anyone could provide any details that would be great!

kpgc110rearbrakes.jpg

kpgc110rearbrakes2.jpg

kpgc110rearbrakes3.jpg

Thank you all in advance.

Edited by Norcal510

Thanks for replying. I'm sorry I didn't explain myself very well. Im currently looking at these on YAJ.

http://page8.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/h140518626

From what the auction says they came off a kpgc110. Now Im fairly new to identifying /verify if certain parts are authentic as described. So Im looking for some guidance if someone could confirm if these appear to be authentic kpgc110 rear brakes.

Last If anyone would possibly know how much those rear arms weigh? Reason I ask im trying to get a quote on shipping but I really have no idea what these arms weigh.

Any and all feedback is GREATLY appreciated.

1. do these appear to be correct for a c110?

From what I can tell, yes they appear to be Kenmeri trailing arms. Can't tell if the caliper bracket is factory or after market.

2. Roughly does anyone have an idea of the weight of the calipers and or rear arms?

I would expect the complete set up to be about 40 to 50 lbs, but that is just a guess.

3. Are there any company's that make rebuild kits for these calipers?

Yes, plenty on Yahoo Japan and I think www.rubber-soul.net. They cost a fair bit, when you include shipping to the USA.

As a note, I was looking at swapping out the rear drums on my Kenmeri for disks and I think I am going to use Wilwood parts with a little bit of custom machining I expect to spend around $1500 when it is all complete. What you choose for brakes, really depends on how original you want to keep it and what wheels you want to run.

Chris

yes they are actual kpgc110 rear arms. I don't think rubber soul sell the kits any more. Also I have a sneaking suspicion they are same rebuild kit(ie piston size and pads) that were on the front of another nissan????

That really sucks.. I was debating if I should have bought them but an uneducated decision could have cost me.

So how can you tell they are authentic kpgc110 rear arms?