Coil Recommendation 75-280Z - Electrical - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Coil Recommendation 75-280Z

Featured Replies

What coil do you guys recommend for a 75 280? Everything basically stock with mild Isky cam upgrade. Should I just use comparable factory one or hotter?

Thanks for your input!

Bryan

If your coil is in good working order I'd stick with that. A mild cam is not going to tax a stock coil. If you need to replace the coil an MSD Blaster should be fine and probably cheaper than OEM. If you ever really need a hotter coil I'd suggest a stock z31 coil. It's as good as any coil out there and much better than most.

  • Author

Thanks Mike, I appreciate the suggestion.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.