IGNORED

I wish I could buy it

VITAMIN Z

If anyone is interested there is a 260Z for sale in Pomona, not my car, but was looking at it for parts. The car is a bit dirty and has a left fender preplaced. I went to look at it on Saturday, it is rough but from what I can tell not much rust, if anyone is interested I can get the address and phone number, the manufactured date shows at 9/73. I can not afford what he is asking but someone here may be able to strike a deal.:cry:

• 7 months later...

Hey Vitamin Z, Was this 260z a pinkish/faded red one by WinCo? There seems to be someone in the apartment complex that buys Zs and sells them because I have seen a few running Zs that look like project/parts cars for sale... although I havent seen any around recently.

Hey Vitamin Z, Was this 260z a pinkish/faded red one by WinCo? There seems to be someone in the apartment complex that buys Zs and sells them because I have seen a few running Zs that look like project/parts cars for sale... although I havent seen any around recently.

No Actually it was a white one, and it is by the Pep Boys on Holt, and this guy also buys and sells cars, not only z's, by the way he still has it, in my opinion because he is asking for too much $2200!

Thanks for adding me Vitamin Z. I saw the Z's were a pinkish 260z and a faded grey 280z. The guy wanted $4,000 for it because I saw him post it on craigslist but it wasn't worth it. $2,200 sounds like a lot especially if you say you were looking at it for parts. I'm glad I got my 240z for $2,500. I really need to post some pictures LOL. Oh there was a green 280z for sale not too long ago off of Garey and Orange Grove. Now that I think about it there are quite a few Z's in the area.