IGNORED

Z show in Allentown, PA

Bordo30

Hey everyone. Just wanted to pass along some info for a possible show in Allentown, PA at Rothrock Nissan. I've been in contact with the owner and he would like to try and coordinate a Z show at his dealership this summer. His dealership is one of the oldest in the US and they are 1 of the few who are actually getting the new 40th Anniversary 370 Z. I've reached out to the two Z clubs that are closest to this region, but wanted to spread the word and see what kind of turn out we could get. I think we could make this one better Z shows in the area if we spread the word.

Dates might be nice I don't know when it is so I can't tell you if my car would be ready I'll more than likely come even if it is not done. Just without my 71 Z. She is having a lot of restorative surgery and might not be running at that time. Got to have her ready for her 40th birthday in April of 71 :^)

Hey everyone. Just wanted to pass along some info for a possible show in Allentown, PA at Rothrock Nissan. I've been in contact with the owner and he would like to try and coordinate a Z show at his dealership this summer. His dealership is one of the oldest in the US and they are 1 of the few who are actually getting the new 40th Anniversary 370 Z. I've reached out to the two Z clubs that are closest to this region, but wanted to spread the word and see what kind of turn out we could get. I think we could make this one better Z shows in the area if we spread the word.

Hi, Bordo30, Rick here.

Sounds like a great opportunity which we would like to attend if possible.

I'm not sure which two Z Clubs you contacted, NJZCC and White Rose Z

Club in York PA would be my guess.

I would suggest getting some preliminary planning in place ASAP though, as

dates are filling in fast. I know of the following in or near the Northeast

and there may be others:

May 22-23 East Coast Z Nationals, Carlisle PA

June 4-6 BransonZFest, Branson MO

June 12 CT ZCC 3rd Annual Show, Middletown CT

June 25-27 ZANY Z Adventure 2010, Saratoga Spgs NY

June 25-27 Midwest Z Heritage Regionals, Cleveland OH

July 9-11 ZCCR All Japanese Car Show, Rochester NY

July 28-Aug 1 ZCCA 23rd National ZCar Convention, Nashville TN

All Z Best,............................Kathy & Rick

• 2 weeks later...

Kathy and Rick,

I spoke with Dean Rothrock today and he was thinking either August 14th or 21st. The 1st weekend of August is Musicfest and the last weekend is the Allentown fair. He thought there might not be a good turnout on those weekends because of the other local events going on. He is very excited about the possibility of a show/cruise and told me to let him now what he needs to do on his part. I unfortunately haven't organized any shows or cruises myself, so any assistance any of the clubs can offer would be greatly appreciated. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help get things going. I look forward to meeting you at Carlisle if you are attending. I know I will be talking to some members of White Rose as well at Carlisle to help coordinate this event at Rothrock.