transmission numbers - don't worry, not the typical questions - Engine & Drivetrain - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

transmission numbers - don't worry, not the typical questions

Featured Replies

Ok, so I'm going to put the 4-speed and R180 I have up for sale since I don't intend to use them. Just to clarify, there is no way to readily identify the specific year or anything else about the gearbox based on the numbers stamped on it, right? I just have to say "Datsun 4-speed for sale" and go with it? Thanks, guys :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.